Our Commitment To Privacy:
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Price Action and Income website (www.priceactionandincome.com or blog.priceactionandincome.com or priceactionandincome.thinkific.com). On some pages, you can make requests, register as a member, or order additional products & services. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email address
- Trading style – for example: your preferred risk
- Information about your trading accounts, which can be real or fictional
- Your mobile/cell phone number (for SMS alerts)
We do not collect credit/debit card data or your billing address details. This information is recorded by the payment processing company (paypal.com, stripe.com).
The Way We Use Your Information:
We use your name and email address so that we can email you in regard to information that you have requested. We use the additional registration information to set up your membership profile.
We may use your mobile /cell phone number to send automated SMS alerts for trading signals or news event warnings. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete the payment or registration process.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers.
For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security:
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We work to protect your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information that you provide online at our Web Site. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information, continue to assess new technology for protecting information, and when appropriate, upgrade our information security systems.
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of the young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 18, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 18.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can unsubscribe from our email list(s) at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of one of the emails sent to you. Alternatively, you can request removal from our lists by sending an email to email@example.com.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How To Contact Us:
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
U.S. Government Required Disclaimer:
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. No information or opinion contained on this site should be taken as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any currency, equity or other financial instruments or services. Past performance is no indication or guarantee of future performance.
GDPR (Updated May 25, 2018)
The aim of the GDPR is to protect natural persons (EU/EEA Citizens) in relation to the processing of their personal data. The regulation applies to those within the EU/EEA which may hold such data, but also to those outside the EU/EEA which may offer goods or services to natural persons within that area, or send personal data to organization’s within the EU/EEA, or send personal data to recipients within the EU/EEA. Price Action and Income, a US Based company, may offer good or services to natural persons of the EU/EEA from time to time via its websites as it is possible for these natural persons to find and visit our websites, therefore certain principles and rights exist for these natural persons that Price Action and Income takes into consideration. As Defined in Article 4 (6), Price Action and Income is to be considered a Data Controller. A Data Controller has certain obligations to natural persons (EU/EEA Citizens) when processing and storing your Personal data.
Data Controller obligations:
- Data must be available to the data subject.
- Describe what data will be collected and for what purposes.
- Detail any recipients who will receive the data, including if will be transferred outside EEA, and how data will be protected with onward transfer.
- If any legitimate interests exist in collecting and/or processing the data.
- Describe data retention and/or storage periods, or the criteria used to determine retention periods.
- Describe data subject rights, and how a data subject can exercise his/her rights.
- Details around any uses of automated decision-making.
Personal Data Collection
Processing of your EU/EEA personal data may only apply under certain conditions, such as receiving your express consent or where processing is a necessary consequence of the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or wherever courts are acting in their judicial capacity. Price Action and Income has updated its privacy policies to notify EU/EEA citizens of their rights and also to be transparent where applicable of what information Price Action and Income collects and how we process data of EU/EEA citizen’s personal data.
Price Action and Income DOES NOT collect what is to be considered sensitive personal data as some of the examples of such data include: race, ethnic background, religious/political affiliations and health and medical information about a data subject.
Price Action and Income DOES collect certain personal data in order for Price Action and Income to provide its products and services to EU/EEA citizens upon receiving express consent. This personal data may include one or more of the following data attributes, dependent upon the submission form and data attributes filled out by the EU/EEA citizen:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
In addition, before receiving express consent, there will be transparent and plain language that states Price Action and Income may use this information for marketing purposes. Marketing is defined as sending internal and 3rd party offers that may be of interest to the EU/EEA citizen. Methods of communicating these offers include email, text, and phone. EU/EEA citizens have the right to opt out at any time by following the opt out instructions included in the marketing materials or by contacting us at email@example.com.Please see the section Rights of the EU/EEA Data Subject for more information below.
Price Action and Income DOES collect the following data upon visiting our website(s) which Include :
- IP Address
- Metadata (browser version, device name, etc.)
- Cookie Data (expiring no more than 30 days)
The purpose of this data is to enhance user experience, and allows us to view visitors geolocation, time on site, what device the user used to access our site, what browser version so we can better format and properly display pages to enhance viewing. Cookies may be used to remember settings or preferences from visitors or to not display the same advertisement or tailor or track advertisements. EU/EEA citizens will have the right to request cookie deletion and Price Action and Income will work on those requests to the best of our ability. All requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rights of the EU/EEA Data Subject
EU/EEA citizens have rights to transparency, access, updating, restrict processing and which may also include to be forgotten.
Below is a summary of the rights which the data subject has, including the right to request information.
Under the GDPR what does this mean to you? As owners of your data, you are granted rights and data controllers who process and/or store your information, are required under GDPR to comply with your data requests. Price Action and Income will respond to all requests in a reasonable time frame and in a courteous manner. Price Action and Income will also store data no longer than necessarily needed as part of its data minimization practices:
- Right to Access (Article 15): You have the right to request a copy of your personal data that Price Action and Income has collected on you. Please send requests to email@example.com. We will comply with this request in a timely manner to not be more than 30 days.
- Right to Rectification (Article 16): You have the right to change inaccurate information of the data we have on you. For example, if you have a different email address or there is a typo or misspelling in your name you can send Price Action and Income a request to update this information. Please send all update requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will comply with this request in a timely manner to not be more than 30 days.
- Right to Erasure (Article 17): You have the right to request to delete your data. You may request for Price Action and Income to delete all existing personal data. You may also with to withdraw consent to not receive any future communications from Price Action and Income. We will honor these requests in a timely manner not to exceed more than 30 days. Please send Right to Erasure requests to email@example.com
- Right to Restriction of Processing (Article 18) You may request that Price Action and Income stops using tracking data. Examples of tracking or behavior based tracking may include impressions, site visits, website clicks, and what pages you have visited and the time and duration on those pages.
- Right to Data Portability (Article 20): In some cases, you may have the right to request that we move your data or transfer your data to another provider. Please send Right to Data Portability requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Price Action and Income takes data security and the protection of a data subject’s information very seriously. Please see our Data Protection Policies for more information.
Data Breach of Data Subject
- In case of a data breach, Price Action and Income will inform such a breach occurred to a supervisory authority within 72 hours of the breach, if high risk impact is likely to data subjects.
- If appropriate, Price Action and Income will give notice to the Data Subject.